Odd Sox Men's Crew Socks - World Warriors (Street Fighter II)C2472
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, also known simply as Street Fighter II, is a competitive fighting game developed by Capcom and originally released for arcade systems in 1991. It is the second installment in the Street Fighter series and the sequel to Street Fighter, released in 1987. It is Capcom's fourteenth title to use the CP System arcade system board. Street Fighter II improved many of the concepts introduced in the first game, including the use of special command-based moves and a six-button configuration, while offering players a wider selection of playable characters, each with their own fighting style, and introducing the combo system.
- 100% Premium cotton for enhanced comfortability.
- Double layered cotton bottom foot maximizes cushioning.
- Thickened toe and heel for elite cushion and comfort.
- Cotton tube ribbing for flexible and snug fit.
- Knit style socks with our best quality yarn.
Size: UK: 5-12 / US: 6-13 / EU: 38-46
Materials: Cotton 60%, Polyester 35%, Elastic 5% (Knitted Bottom/Sublimated Top)